Megan Fox – Interview Magazine (June 2010)

Posted by pakman on June 15, 2010


Megan Fox is the cover girl for the June 2010 issue of Interview Magazine. Honestly I was surprised when I saw these pictures, I know Megan Fox as a nice and normal girl, I never thought she would have some nasty things with a mannequin.

Megan Fox’s Baby Plans: “I’d really like to have a family at some point,” says Megan, who is dating former 90210 star Brian Austin Green. “Not that I’m not focused on my career — of course I am. But I’m just at that place where I want to spend some time at home and on my family. And if a great project comes my way, then of course I’ll take it. But I’m not actively out seeking something specific.”

Megan On Being Misunderstood: “I’m one of those people who fiercely guards their privacy, so I hate doing interviews. Because just in terms of the experience I’ve had with the media so far, almost everything I say, no matter how innocent my intentions are, seems to get sort of manipulated and sensationalized and turned into some ridiculous news story,” says Megan, who insists her comments are often twisted by the media. “It just happens so much that I don’t want to open my mouth or speak anymore, because everything I say becomes scandalous. It wears you out. So I’m a bit jaded.”

On her dislike for the paparazzi: “I don’t really resent being on the red carpet as much as I do having to deal with the paparazzi. The photographers on the red carpet, that’s their job.”

On her regret over comparing director Michael Bay to Hitler: “In the past, I’ve been reluctant to share any bits of truth about myself or to really let people in on my reality. So I have said some things to throw people off the scent of what’s really going on in my life. So I have sort of aided the media in printing these misconceptions, which I regret.”