Eva Mendes Sexy for W Magazine

Posted by pakman on June 15, 2010


In an interview for W Magazine, Eva Mendes, says: ‘I don’t know if I want to be a mother’

At 36, you might expect Eva Mendes to be thinking about starting a family.
But the actress has admitted that she isn’t sure she even wants to become a mother.
‘I’ve never had a longing to have children,’ she said.

The 36-year-old actress told W magazine that she isn’t prudish about being seen without her clothes on.

“I’ve never had a problem with nudity, but I don’t put it out there without a reason. I’m not an exhibitionist. But, honestly, for my art I’ll do anything almost. I’ll go there.

“I know I walk a fine line between being a respected actor and being a sex symbol,” she said.

Mendes also admitted to spending a lot of her private time wearing nothing.

“I love being naked. I do everything in the nude, even the gardening! We’re Cuban, and it’s a hot island. Why not go nude?”